If you love running reports but wish you could see an even better breakdown of your time, then we’ve got a treat for you! With the new report filters you can easily separate and aggregate your time entries, as well as see exactly where your team has been logging hours.
Now you can break your reports down by:
- Time (by day, week, month or year)
- Project (per project or aggregated)
- Person (per person or aggregated)
- By role (team members, freelancers or everyone)
- By billing status (billable or invoice/payment)
Are you starting to feel like you hold all the power in the time tracking kingdom? You do now! Here are some awesome ways you can use the new report filters to understand your time better—
- See how much time each person on your team is working daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly.
- See how much time is being spent on each project within a set time period.
- See how much time is being spent per person, per project within a set time period.
- See how much time you’ve yet to invoice AND how much time has been invoiced but not paid.
Check out this video to see how easy and exciting running reports will be when you filter like a pro. (Apologies for the sound. My microphone wasn’t correctly set up.)
Now go ahead and dive deeper into the hidden treasures of report filters! By clicking on the time frame you’ve set for yourself, you can pick and choose what to focus your attention on. For example, maybe you want to see the paid time logged last week by your freelancers. No problem! Just set your filters and take off running.
Frecklers be warned. Once you start filtering your reports, you’ll never stop. You haven’t had this much fun since recess!